1 ppl smoke I still ok…
2 ppl smoke together…I will start can’t breathe and really can’t tahan.
When all smoke together and other ppl also smoke…I really suck of breathe….
U know? You don’t know…I told u don’t smoke… u said I always control u.
Do u think of me? I suck of the breath ? can’t sleep well, Other ppl don’t know I can’t blame them…
U also like that… Do u know I feel suffer.… U make me feel suffer…
I can’t sleep, U know,
I got asthma, U know,
My asthma getting so worst …u still smoke… u told me not smoke in front of me…then
U also smoke what…
I told u A, U do B.
U don’t think b4 u do, U don’t responsibility once u did, U ask but u did wrong.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment