After the trip i got 2 lesson...
1. I damn miss my darling
2. I damn have this kind of self fish peson
I damn hate this kind of person.. damn Fucking self fish...
Know what is tumpang ?
This trip like tumpang trip...
mean that "Oh u go there, ok lol, i follow (b'cos got driver sent us)"
if in town "Oh ok lol, i walk myself since got MRT or bus"
went dinner "Oh dinner la, ok we join (b'cos no need to paid ownself)"
even order meal, also order ownself (sorry lol, so self fish situation i won't eat what ever ur order)
U self fish and "Kurang ajar" u know what is no MANNERS
Count Down at Taipei 101, that moment i feel happy even is tires
b'cos i went there with my best friend....
In my mind, is i very lucky b'cos that time i got her accompany me on that time
else i surely feel want to cry...
that time 2.30am we still can't get any cab even MRT also full...
we try to looking for cab.. all the cab not got ppl sure got ppl rebut...
that time i feel those ppl is nonsense...keep on asking us
"where r u?", "what time u back", "how u come back"
PLEASE La... I feel u damn fucking "Gar lol"....
Have any 1 got this feeling before ?
went to oversea, we got 12 ppl go.
u go there urself, u go here urself (b'cos different channel)
and not going together....
is it call trip ? is it all tumpang ...
I will prefer went trip with my freind or family.
u know y ?
b'cos we care each other, we enjoy that moment each other.
we won't left each other even in a pair...
b'cos at oversea, only we most close each other...
PLEASE STOP this trip
damn NO meaning at all....
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment